“WHO: Mysterious Hepatitis Outbreak Has Led To One Child Dying, 17 Needing Liver Transplants”
“Are COVID Vaccines Causing Liver Failure?”
- As of April 8, 2022, 74 cases of severe hepatitis that health officials can’t explain have been reported in children up to 10 years old
- In October 2021, a case report involving a 47-year-old, previously healthy, man demonstrated conclusive evidence that COVID-19 shots may trigger hepatitis
- A Journal of Hepatology paper noted that seven additional cases of suspected immune-mediated hepatitis have been reported following COVID-19 shots
- Researchers have uncovered innate immune suppression triggered by COVID-19 shots and other disturbances that could cause liver disease
- Recently released Pfizer documents also show that, in the first week after the shot, people of all ages experienced a temporary weakening of the immune system; could this increased susceptibility to infection also be playing a role in hepatitis and other cases of liver disease?