This link will take you to the GoFundMe page:
This link will take you to the GoFundMe page:
Note Gavin Newsom’s yelp of disapproval.
From Kathy Dopp:
“Amy Goodman and Denis Moynihan wrote an article, “Vaccine Apartheid: If One Person Is Unprotected, We Are All Unprotected” on 26/02/2021 for the Defend Democracy Press.VaccineApartheid: If One Person Is Unprotected, We Are All Unprotected | DefendDemocracyPress
They are way off base! I offer ten points of rebuttal, supported by numerous academic studies or data found linked from my website http://www.kathydopp.info/COVIDinfo
1. All FDA authorizationletters for COVID-19 vaccines expressly provide that the vaccines are “an investigational vaccine not licensed for any indication” and require that “all promotional material relating to the COVID-19 Vaccine clearly and conspicuously … state that this product has not been approved or licensed by the FDA.” Under both international and federal laws since the Nuremberg Code in 1947, every person has the right to refuse to be subjected to experimental medical procedures.
2. Goodman & Moynihan display unwarranted fear. Overall about 92% of people do not get COVID symptoms when exposed to the SARS-COV-2 virus (although 60% of elderly nursing home residents may become symptomatic), young healthy children are virtually immune from COVID-19, as are most people having blood type O or anyone with a healthy immune system having sufficient vitamin D levels. The vast majority of persons are, thus, far safer to simply allow themselves to contract the SARS-COV-2 virus and develop natural immunity, which is more long-lasting and resistant to any new mutations. For most people, the risks are higher of harmful adverse events from an experimental vaccine for which the makers have been given immunity from causing harm.
3. No valid study has shown that children or other asymptomatic persons spread the SARS-COV-2 virus to others. The only two studies pretending to show asymptomatic persons or children spread the virus either:(a) compared viral loads in the sickest hospitalized children having co-morbidities in their early symptomatic stage of COVID with dying adult patients in the cytokine storm phase of COVID whose bodies had already cleared the virus and whose immune systems were attacking their own bodies; or(b) used a computer model, which assumed that 25% of asymptomatic persons were infectious, to “prove” that assumed asymptomatic infectious persons spread the viral infection. Both of the above studies assumed what they wanted to prove. No actual valid scientific study found evidence to support the hypothesis that asymptomatic persons or healthy school children spread the viral infection.
4. The experimental mRNA vaccines do not stop the vaccinated person from getting or spreading the SARS-COV-2 infection. In fact their trials showed some in the vaccinated treatment groups came down with COVID-19 within the one or 2 weeks following the final dose of the vaccines, the time periods for which data was collected and reported. Thus, neither of the mRNA vaccines meets the CDC’s own legal definition of a vaccine as preventing the illness and preventing the spread of the disease.
5. Scientists and doctors warn against vaccination against any coronavirus due to the phenomenon of antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) that causes the vaccine recipient to more rapidly develop a cytokine storm, the exaggerated immune reaction, that is the most serious stage of COVID-19, on the first occasion following vaccination when the recipient is exposed to the wild virus. To buttress the truth of this claim, deaths of the elderly following COVID vaccinations have risen within one day to two weeks following their vaccinations in countries that have begun vaccinations.
[R.I.P. Hank Aaron and Lawrence Ferlinghetti—MCM]
6. The synthetic spike proteins in the vaccines contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. Thus, a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, resulting potentially in infertility of indefinite duration in vaccinated women. Already, hundreds or pregnant woman have experienced miscarriages following vaccinations, and many women of child-bearing age may discover they’re infertile.
7. The mRNA vaccines contain polyethylene glycol (PEG) to protect the synthetic mRNA strands. Yet, 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.
8. Any vaccine injects potentially harmful nano (tiny) particles into the muscle that can be picked up by the blood and subsequently cross the blood-brain barrier causing neurological damages that may disable a person for the rest of his/her life. Already, persons have developed severe facial Bell’s palsy and other crippling neurological illnesses, and some have died within hours of taking the experimental COVID vaccines.
9. Scientists warn that the COVID vaccines may cause blood clots, brain inflammation, and heart attacks, as buttressed by reported experiences since COVID vaccinations began.
10. There are numerous low-cost, available, effective preventions and treatments for COVID-19 symptoms.It is mind-boggling that anyone purporting to care about humanity suggests we need “mass vaccination” of the human population with an experimental vaccine. SARS-COV-2 is an endemic virus, harmless to most people. Most persons’ immune systems are more sophisticated, effective and safe than experimental vaccines. Plus, treatment for COVID symptoms are widely available, especially in countries like Asia and Africa where there were no murderous disinformation campaigns to discredit low-cost drugs like hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, and where more persons may be out in the sunshine with no face mask and so have fewer vitamin D deficiencies that can cause persons to be high-risk for serious COVID symptoms. A far better solution to stop COVID-19 would be to make everyone aware of all the safe, effective, available preventions and treatments and the need to begin treatment within a few days of symptoms first appearing for those at high risk.
Thanks to Mark Crispin Miller for sending me the Amy Goodman and Denis Moynihan article and thanks to Mary Maxwell for giving me a few writing pointers for my above response.
Mass fury stoked by propaganda.
I know Dasha from the interview I did with her and Anna Khachiyan on “Red Scare,” their great podcast, a few months back, about my lawsuit.
(The photos in this piece were taken by my son, Louis Miller, another intrepid New Yorker.)
Here Amy Goodman once more demonstrates her mettle as a faux-left propagandist servicing Big Pharma and Bill Gates et al. Here, though, she outdoes herself, distorting language with a ruthless zest that would have brought a smile to the reptilian face of Dr. Goebbels. (I say that with all due respect, as one who, years ago, was invited fairly often to appear on Amy’s show, and who had her visit “The Culture Industries,” a course of mine at NYU, at least twice, to talk about the pressures faced by independent journalists, she then having seemingly been one of them.)
The phrase “vaccine apartheid” is, of course, wholly appropriate to this moment of impending civil death for all who won’t get jabbed with any of the rushed, experimental COVID “vaccines” now being rolled out all over, their serious risks, true ineffectiveness and ghastly side effects completely blacked out by the media. Everything we now are free to do, like work, and play, and travel, we are likely not to be allowed to do unless we get those shots—a likelihood that’s prompted bio-freedom activists to compare those who’ll be stigmatized as “anti-vaxxers” (whether they’re opposed to all vaccines or not) to the Jews in Hitler’s Germany, forced to advertise their status as non-citizens—and subhumans—by putting on the yellow star, and keeping it in view.
But that is not how Amy Goodman uses “vaccine apartheid.” In the universe she shares with countless others on “the left,” that looming two-class state is one in which the vaccinated will be (somehow) outclassed by the unvaccinated. How? By somehow keeping them at risk, despite the latter’s having wisely got their shots. How? By enabling “the virus” to keep mutating, into killer variants against which those initial COVID “vaccinations” will be useless. So while the “vaccinated” will be free to work, and go to movies, concerts, sports events and church, synagogue or mosque, and take the bus, board trains and/or airliners, while the “anti-vaxxers” will be shunned, shut out, and living hand-to-mouth, the latter will be comparable to white people in South Africa decades ago, and the former will be (somehow) like the blacks.
How is this all (to put it charitably) wrong-headed? Let us count the ways, or try.
First, this terroristic riff ignores the inconvenient fact that the COVID “vaccines” don’t prevent transmission, but are intended just to lessen the severity of symptoms (and so are really not vaccines at all).
Second, Amy’s riff ignores the no-less-inconvenient fact that viruses tend to mutate into weaker variants, which is why herd immunity has—despite the WHO-and-CDC’s Oceanic Newthink on the subject—always been the way in which humanity gets over viral epidemics. Although viruses can mutate into deadlier versions, they generally don’t.
Third, Amy’s riff ignores the also-inconvenient fact that animals also catch viruses, which means that her mad vision of a world completely “vaccinated,” and therefore wholly COVID-free, would necessarily entail meticulous injection of every house pet and wild animal on Earth—a task that no elite, however rich and powerful, could ever possibly pull off.
Fourth, Amy’s riff ignores the widely-blacked-out-and/or-misreported fact that treating COVID-19 early, with remedies like HCQ+ and Ivermectine, among others, has proved tremendously effective, so that there’s no need for these risky new “vaccines” at all.
No doubt there still more to say about this wicked little propaganda gem; so please feel free to say it.
Schakowsky’s point is vital: if one person in the world remains unprotected, we are all unprotected. The COVID-19 virus mutates rapidly. Highly contagious variants are spreading around the globe, including the UK, South Africa, and Brazil variants, now joined by the New York City variant. If the virus is not contained globally, it will continue to mutate and spread through unprotected populations, potentially rendering our current crop of vaccines ineffective — plunging the planet back into a catastrophic pandemic all over again.
The question of the rights attached to this “ passport ” is, on the other hand, considered “ conflicting ” and “ irrelevant ” by certain states, at a time when only 4.2% of Europeans have received at least one dose of vaccine. The Europeans must resolve “ together ” until “ spring ” a certain number of “ scientific, ethical and technical questions ”, underlined Clément Beaune. Because ” when you are vaccinated, we know that you are protected, we do not know to what extent you transmit or not ” the virus, he noted.
See also – Covid-19: Valérie Pécresse pleads for “a health record”
I have nothing to add to this commentary by John Kirby, other than to make the should-be-obvious point that face shields offer no protection against respiratory viruses; so that even if babies were susceptible to SARS-COV-2, those coverings would do them no good.
Another shining example of “following the science”, even when that “science” utterly defies rationality, human dignity, basic survival, and, indeed, actual science.
Any descendants we may have will look back on masking, distancing, and experimental (but becoming compulsory) gene therapy injections with no less incredulity and disgust as we regard gas chambers, crucifixions, and human sacrifice.
Or doctor’s advertising cigarettes.
Here is a short video of racks of newborns in preposterous-but-traumatizing face shields:
And here are some twitter postings of utterly brainwashed parents virtuously if sadistically isolating their own healthy children just because someone at their kid’s school “tested positive” (with the test that its inventor said should not be a test). Some of the parents discuss having kept their kid away from outside human contact for a year.
We know kids are not a vector for whatever this is. Why are we torturing them? Why do we suddenly feel massive corporations and their government agencies have our best interests at heart when they insist we destroy ourselves to be safe?
For those of you who are interested in the nitty-gritty of this battle, here’s the latest.
I’m inching my way back into service, primarily (for now) with stories focusing on gleams of light amid the darkness.
David Miller serves on the board of the Organisation for Propaganda Studies, as I do; and I am proudly standing with him as he faces fierce attack (by Zionist interests, in his case).
However, I do not approve of the petition’s faulting the Israeli government for failing to inject the Palestinian people with the experimental COVID-19 vaccine, which I don’t think is safe enough for use on Jews OR Palestinians—or anybody else. To cast access to that vaccine as a human right strikes me as a grave error, since, in my view, its rushed development and quasi-forcible administration—and the universal media blackout on its actual effectiveness and often horrid side effects—together constitute a crime against humanity.