Here’s how to detox from the COVID spike protein – from the jab or the virus
Corona Borealis Studio / Shutterstock.com
Thu Dec 23, 2021 – 10:38 am EST
- If you had COVID-19 or received a COVID-19 injection, you may have dangerous spike proteins circulating in your body
- Spike proteins can circulate in your body after infection or injection, causing damage to cells, tissues and organs
- The World Council for Health has released a spike protein detox guide, which provides straightforward steps you can take to potentially lessen the effects of toxic spike protein in your body
- Spike protein inhibitors and neutralizers include pine needles, ivermectin, neem, N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and glutathione
- The top 10 spike protein detox essentials include vitamin D, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, ivermectin and magnesium
(Mercola) – Have you had COVID-19 or received a COVID-19 injection? Then you likely have dangerous spike proteins circulating in your body. While a spike protein is naturally found in SARS-CoV-2, no matter the variant, it’s also produced in your body when you receive a COVID-19 shot. In its native form in SARS-CoV-2, the spike protein is responsible for the pathologies of the viral infection.
In its wild form it’s known to open the blood-brain barrier, cause cell damage (cytotoxicity) and, as Dr. Robert Malone – the inventor of the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology – said in a commentary on News Voice, the protein “is active in manipulating the biology of the cells that coat the inside of your blood vessels — vascular endothelial cells, in part through its interaction with ACE2, which controls contraction in the blood vessels, blood pressure and other things.”
Click the link for more.