This update is from last week. Go to lockdownskeptics.com to keep track of their efforts to keep track (not an easy task, I’m here to tell you).
From Kathy Dopp:
Vaccine Safety Update 23 May 2021.
- The U.S. CDC is investigating several dozen reports of heart inflammation in teenagers and young adults after receipt of the Covid mRNA vaccines, reports the New York Times
- According to the India Times, heart attacks and strokes are the leading causes of death among vaccine recipients
- A study in the journal Cureus claims there’s a link between receipt of a COVID-19 vaccine and the onset of Type 2 Diabetes
- America’s Frontline Doctors has done a cost/benefit analysis of the Pfizer vaccine
- The Royal College of Emergency Medicine, The Society of Acute Medicine and Royal College of Physicians have released guidance on treating blood clots caused by the AstraZeneca vaccine
- According to articles in the BMJ and the Telegraph, there are still concerns about giving the Covid vaccines to Children. The AstraZeneca trial involving children and teens has been suspended following fears of blood clots. HART has petitioned Parliament not to give Covid vaccines to children until Phase 3 Trials are complete
- In the U.S., the FDA has given approval for children to receive the Pfizer vaccination following recommendations from the CDC ACIP Committee
- An article in the Journal of Experimental and Clinical Transplantation addresses key concerns about COVID-19 vaccines (pre-print)
- Three people have died in Scotland from what are believed to be side effects of the vaccines, as reported by the BBC and Telegraph
- The BMJ and the UN have both published advice about how to counteract “vaccine hesitancy”, acknowledging that “when you look at hesitancy and parental vaccine hesitancy in the U.S., the group who is most likely to purposefully choose to not vaccinate are highly educated. In speaking with them, these are people who have read the primary literature themselves, and they’re correctly interpreting it, so it’s not a misunderstanding.” (p.26 of the UN Guide to Covid Vaccine Communications)
- EudraVigilance – the equivalent of the Yellow Card reporting system in the EU – has logged reports claiming 10,570 people have died and 405,259 have suffered injuries following receipt of the vaccine in the EU up to May 8th
- VAERS – the American version of the Yellow Card reporting system – has logged reports claiming 5,888 have died from vaccine side effects in the U.S. since 1990, of which 4,196 (71%) are linked to Covid vaccines administered in the last five months
Great documentary. See why Florida had the least number of COVID deaths by age groups in the US.
[Exclusive Documentary] DeSantis: Florida vs. Lockdowns. May 31, 2021. What compelled Governor Ron DeSantis to re-open his state months before other governors? How did he balance saving lives from the virus and preserving constitutional liberties? And what does he believe is truly at stake?