From Kathy Dopp:
“Amy Goodman and Denis Moynihan wrote an article, “Vaccine Apartheid: If One Person Is Unprotected, We Are All Unprotected” on 26/02/2021 for the Defend Democracy Press.VaccineApartheid: If One Person Is Unprotected, We Are All Unprotected | DefendDemocracyPress
They are way off base! I offer ten points of rebuttal, supported by numerous academic studies or data found linked from my website http://www.kathydopp.info/COVIDinfo
1. All FDA authorizationletters for COVID-19 vaccines expressly provide that the vaccines are “an investigational vaccine not licensed for any indication” and require that “all promotional material relating to the COVID-19 Vaccine clearly and conspicuously … state that this product has not been approved or licensed by the FDA.” Under both international and federal laws since the Nuremberg Code in 1947, every person has the right to refuse to be subjected to experimental medical procedures.
2. Goodman & Moynihan display unwarranted fear. Overall about 92% of people do not get COVID symptoms when exposed to the SARS-COV-2 virus (although 60% of elderly nursing home residents may become symptomatic), young healthy children are virtually immune from COVID-19, as are most people having blood type O or anyone with a healthy immune system having sufficient vitamin D levels. The vast majority of persons are, thus, far safer to simply allow themselves to contract the SARS-COV-2 virus and develop natural immunity, which is more long-lasting and resistant to any new mutations. For most people, the risks are higher of harmful adverse events from an experimental vaccine for which the makers have been given immunity from causing harm.
3. No valid study has shown that children or other asymptomatic persons spread the SARS-COV-2 virus to others. The only two studies pretending to show asymptomatic persons or children spread the virus either:(a) compared viral loads in the sickest hospitalized children having co-morbidities in their early symptomatic stage of COVID with dying adult patients in the cytokine storm phase of COVID whose bodies had already cleared the virus and whose immune systems were attacking their own bodies; or(b) used a computer model, which assumed that 25% of asymptomatic persons were infectious, to “prove” that assumed asymptomatic infectious persons spread the viral infection. Both of the above studies assumed what they wanted to prove. No actual valid scientific study found evidence to support the hypothesis that asymptomatic persons or healthy school children spread the viral infection.
4. The experimental mRNA vaccines do not stop the vaccinated person from getting or spreading the SARS-COV-2 infection. In fact their trials showed some in the vaccinated treatment groups came down with COVID-19 within the one or 2 weeks following the final dose of the vaccines, the time periods for which data was collected and reported. Thus, neither of the mRNA vaccines meets the CDC’s own legal definition of a vaccine as preventing the illness and preventing the spread of the disease.
5. Scientists and doctors warn against vaccination against any coronavirus due to the phenomenon of antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) that causes the vaccine recipient to more rapidly develop a cytokine storm, the exaggerated immune reaction, that is the most serious stage of COVID-19, on the first occasion following vaccination when the recipient is exposed to the wild virus. To buttress the truth of this claim, deaths of the elderly following COVID vaccinations have risen within one day to two weeks following their vaccinations in countries that have begun vaccinations.
[R.I.P. Hank Aaron and Lawrence Ferlinghetti—MCM]
6. The synthetic spike proteins in the vaccines contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. Thus, a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, resulting potentially in infertility of indefinite duration in vaccinated women. Already, hundreds or pregnant woman have experienced miscarriages following vaccinations, and many women of child-bearing age may discover they’re infertile.
7. The mRNA vaccines contain polyethylene glycol (PEG) to protect the synthetic mRNA strands. Yet, 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.
8. Any vaccine injects potentially harmful nano (tiny) particles into the muscle that can be picked up by the blood and subsequently cross the blood-brain barrier causing neurological damages that may disable a person for the rest of his/her life. Already, persons have developed severe facial Bell’s palsy and other crippling neurological illnesses, and some have died within hours of taking the experimental COVID vaccines.
9. Scientists warn that the COVID vaccines may cause blood clots, brain inflammation, and heart attacks, as buttressed by reported experiences since COVID vaccinations began.
10. There are numerous low-cost, available, effective preventions and treatments for COVID-19 symptoms.It is mind-boggling that anyone purporting to care about humanity suggests we need “mass vaccination” of the human population with an experimental vaccine. SARS-COV-2 is an endemic virus, harmless to most people. Most persons’ immune systems are more sophisticated, effective and safe than experimental vaccines. Plus, treatment for COVID symptoms are widely available, especially in countries like Asia and Africa where there were no murderous disinformation campaigns to discredit low-cost drugs like hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, and where more persons may be out in the sunshine with no face mask and so have fewer vitamin D deficiencies that can cause persons to be high-risk for serious COVID symptoms. A far better solution to stop COVID-19 would be to make everyone aware of all the safe, effective, available preventions and treatments and the need to begin treatment within a few days of symptoms first appearing for those at high risk.
Please see http://www.kathydopp.info/COVIDinfo/COVIDTreatments
Thanks to Mark Crispin Miller for sending me the Amy Goodman and Denis Moynihan article and thanks to Mary Maxwell for giving me a few writing pointers for my above response.
One reply on “A 10-point rebuttal of Amy Goodman and Denis Moynihan’s “Vaccine Apartheid””
About 2/3 of the way down the linked page is a discussion of US law: “In the United States, it is only illegal to experiment on humans with chemical or biological weapons. So regardless of prosecuting the Germans at Nuremberg, biological experiments are not illegal in the USA for this reasons (see: 50 U.S. Code § 1520a – Restrictions on use of human subjects for testing of chemical or biological agents). ”
Also that as we are not signatories to the International Court and the Rome Statute, which says a person can’t be experimented on without consent.
I would very much like further clarification on the basis of your #1 point on the applicability to US citizens. (And I pray you are correct.)