December 26, 2019
Never lose heart. We need to fight this evil (among others) through this coming year.
From Les Jamieson:
Here is recent news about citizens in Burlington, VT specifying certain standards be met for “small cells”.
- Read how Verizon backed away from applying for small cells in Burlington, Massachusetts after the town created a Small Cells Committee that proactively developed criteria for reviewing small cell applications which included an annual re-certification of equipment installations. The town established a website to share with the public each of the small cell applications, letters of concern, staff comments and reports. Burlington Cable Access Television covered the story at “Verizon Drops Small Cell Wireless Booster Application in Face of Fees”
Read “California City blocks 5G deployments over cancer concerns”
- Read “Tiny Doylestown Borough battled Verizon over 5G and won a big settlement” and “Tiny Town Rejects Verizon Small Cells and Wins in Court”
- Read Cell tower ordinance read for first time at (Booneville) council meeting, Boonville Democrat
- Read San Rafael residents take pre-emptive strike against 5G installations
- Read “Official: Palm Beach exempt from 5G wireless law”
- Read “Petaluma 360: Petaluma sets cell phone tower policy”
Also, I urge everyone to see the bill passed in New Hampshire to establish a commission to study 5G. It’s only about 3 pages long, but quite comprehensive in its scope. The only thing I found missing is having experts report on the benefits of fiber optic networks over wireless.
I’ve also attached it here. Next, there’s another major legal action happening led by a telecom analyst with 37 years experience, Bruce Kushnick. It focuses on billions in Verizon overcharges. This money was supposed to pay for fiber optic infrastructure, but Verizon stopped and switched to wireless without advising its customers, getting approval by regulators, etc. It’s all at www.irregulators.org.
Let’s make 2020 the year we achieve full accountability from the telecoms, the FCC, the financial moguls lusting for a 5G gold rush, and the media prostitutes blindly promoting wireless radiation putting the planet in peril.