Here are the unadjusted exit polls for the 2016 election, as compiled by Jonathan Simon author of the indispensable CODE RED: Computerized Election Theft and The New American Century ).
These figures make quite clear that this election may have been “rigged” after all, just as Donald Trump kept warning except that it was rigged to make him president, and to maintain the GOP’s grip on the Senate.
Thus Donald Trump, and the Republicans, arguably “won” this election just as Hillary Clinton, and the DNC, “won” her the Democratic nomination—i.e., by fraudulently “beating” Bernie Sanders in the primaries. (For the evidence of all those thefts, see “Democracy Lost,” from Election Justice USA: http://www.election-justice-usa.org.)
And so what’s needed now is not more windy speculation as to why Trump “won” and Clinton “lost,” or any further guessing as to what might happen next because of those ostensible results, or any more indignant assignation of the blame for them.
Since those results were quite possibly rigged, what we need now is (1) a thorough investigation of all this year’s stolen races, and (2) a broad-based movement to get rid of our abysmal voting system, and replace it with one worthy of an actual democracy.
Link to Exit Polls:
One Comment to “Exit polls suggest that Trump’s big “victory” was stolen (just like Hillary’s nomination)”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- The Rude Pudit
- Media Channel
- Richard Charnin
- alias Bruce
- William Betz
- Thom Hartmann
- Mainstream Baptist
- Barry Gordon
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Words of Power
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Cody Lyon
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Writers Voice
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- History Unfolding
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.