Now that one guy has dismissed my video as “conspiracy theory” (a charge suggesting that he’s either marvelously ignorant, or working as a troll), I offer this quick catalogue of evidence, not just that our elections CAN be stolen, but that it’s happened here already:
“Democracy Lost,” from Election Justice USA; Jonathan Simon’s CODE RED: ELECTION FRAUD AND THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY; Mark Crispin Miller, FOOLED AGAIN: THE REAL CASE FOR ELECTORAL REFORM, and LOSER TAKE ALL: ELECTION FRAUD AND THE SUBVERSION OF DEMOCRACY, 2000-2008; Steven Freeman and Joel Bleifuss, WAS THE 2004 ELECTION STOLEN?; Harvey Wasserman, Robert Fitrakis and Steven Rosenfeld, WHAT WENT WRONG IN OHIO?; Richard Hayes Phillips, WITNESS TO A CRIME: A CITIZENS’ AUDIT OF AN AMERICAN ELECTION; Victoria Collier, “How to Rig an Election,” Harper’s, November, 2012; James Collier and Kenneth Collier, VOTESCAM: THE STEALING OF AMERICA (e-book now available from Open Road Media); Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., “Was the 2004 Election Stolen,” Rolling Stone, June, 2006, and “Will the Next Election Be Hacked?” Truthout, Sept. 21, 2006; and—last but not least—Greg Palast, THE BEST DEMOCRACY MONEY CAN BUY and BILLIONAIRES AND BALLOT BANDITS, as well as his recent expose, in Rolling Stone, of the Crosscheck system now being used to purge millions of (Democratic) voters from the voter rolls. And then there are the websites BradBlog (from Brad Friedman) and Black Box Voting (from Bev Harris).
And I also strongly recommend I VOTED?, the killer documentary by Jason Grant Smith, released in April of this year.
I hope that anyone whose work I may have failed to mention (there are several other first-rate documentaries on the subject) will forgive me for it, as I did this off the top of my head, and there’s surely work out there that I don’t know about.
One Comment to “Election theft a “conspiracy theory”? Only an ignoramus—or a troll—would say so. Here’s the evidence…”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- William Betz
- Words of Power
- Media Channel
- Writers Voice
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Rude Pudit
- Media Matters
- Early America
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Online Journal
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Election Defense Alliance
- t r u t h o u t
- The International Human Press
- Richard Charnin
- History Unfolding
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.