US Propaganda and the “Putin” Threat: Interview with Mark Crispin Miller
New York University Mark Crispin Miller talks about US government propaganda, the corporate media, the CIA and the Russian “Putin” threat. Miller talks about how Rupert Murdoch’s VICE tried to get him fired, using a graduate student in NYU’s journalism department. He also discusses the role of the CIA and the US government in their organized effort to demonize Putin and Russia and create a wave of war hysteria reminiscent of the 1950s.
This interview was done during the Project Censored 40th anniversary at Sonoma State University on October 22, 2016 by Pacifica KPFA WorkWeek host Steve Zeltzer.
One Comment to ““Our free press” is more dangerous than Putin: MCM on Trump/Hillary, the rising threat of war, and how VICE tried to get him fired (MUST-SEE)”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Thom Hartmann
- Barry Gordon
- The Rude Pudit
- The Ostroy Report
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Democratic Undergroud
- Media Matters
- t r u t h o u t
- Media Channel
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Richard Charnin
- Talking Points Memo
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Writers Voice
- The International Human Press
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.