This Is How Much It ‘Costs’ To Get An Ambassadorship: Guccifer 2.0 Leaks DNC ‘Pay-To-Play’ Donor List
By Tyler Durden
After addressing a cybersecuirty conference in London, notorious hacker ‘Guccifer’ shared over 500Mb of documents detailing 100,000 DNC donors contact info and donations. A large number of the largest donors received senior diplomatic or political positions following the donations, ranging from UK Ambassador to Assistant Attorney General. The DNC released a statement pre-emptively claiming that this was the work of Russia (and reigniting Trump’s links to Putin).
Here is the first cut of the alleged major donors on the leaked documents and the positions they received (via Magafeed.com)
- #1 Matthew Berzun … Ambassador to UK
- #2 Julius Genachowski … Former chairman to FCC
- #3 Frank Sanchez…. Under secretary of commerce
- #8 Kirk Wagner… Ambassador to Singapore
- #9 Alan Solomont … Ambassador to Spain
- #11 John Roos… Ambassador to Japan
- #12 Nicole Avant… Ambassador to Bahamas
- #13 Eileen Chamberlain Donahoe … Ambassador to the UN
- #16 Steve Westly – CFO of California
- #17 Don Beyer – Ambassador to Switzerland
- #21 Don Gips – Ambassador to South Africa
- #22 Howard Gutman – Ambassador to Belgium
- #24 Cynthia Stroum – Ambassador to Luxembourg
- #27 Mark Gilbert – Ambassador to New Zealand
- #31 Norm Eisen – Ambassador to Czech Republic
- #37 Bruce Oreck – Ambassador to Finland
- #43 Tony West – deputy Attorney General
- #45 Bill Kennard – Ambassador to EU
The DNC responded to the latest hack claim Tuesday through its Interim Chair Donna Brazile, who stated that the “DNC is the victim of a crime,” which she blamed on “Russian state-sponsored agents,” while also cautioning that the hacked documents were still being authenticated by the DNC legal team, as “it is common for Russian hackers to forge documents.” DNC pre-emptively published a statement in an attempt to change the narrative…
Once again blaming Russia (and Trump)… As RT reports, it’s not the first time that the name of Vladimir Putin has been brought up in the US presidential campaign, but this time the US president used this “argument” while openly campaigning for Clinton against Trump. The situation has become “really ludicrous and it borders on the ridiculous,” believes Gregory R. Copley, editor of Defense & Foreign Affairs.
“In my 50 odd years covering the US government, I have never seen this level of partisanship within the administration where a sitting president actually regards the opposition party as the enemy of the state,” Copley told RT.
The analyst said that the democrats are “blaming the messenger to revert the attention from the message.”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two things that never happened: "the Bowling Green massacre," and "Russia's invasion of Ukraine"
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- Richard Charnin
- Cody Lyon
- Writers Voice
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Talking Points Memo
- Thom Hartmann
- Election Defense Alliance
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Online Journal
- Media Channel
- The Ostroy Report
- Democratic Undergroud
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Media Matters
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- History Unfolding
- alias Bruce
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Rude Pudit
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.