Although Dr. Wolf is hardly an impartial witness (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_R._Wolf), his critique of Dr. Bardack’s letter is precise, and very clear; so we can’t dismiss it just because we don’t like where he’s coming from politically (or because we want him to be wrong).
If his critique is flawed, then, let some other expert say exactly how.
Dr. Milton Wolf: Hillary’s Doctor Claimed Hillary Got a Perfect Score on TEST THAT DOES NOT EXIST
By Jim Hoft
Dr. Wolf is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist and is President Barack Obama’s second cousin, once removed.
He posted these tweets yesterday.
Dr. Wolf concluded: There’s no need for wild speculation or sensationalization. Hillary’s health problems are (1) knowable and (2) highly significant. This is my wheel house.
And tonight Dr. Milton Wolf responded to Hillary Clinton’s doctor’s report.
“Hillary’s doctor just claimed Hillary had a perfect score on a test that doesn’t exist.”
“There is no such thing as a “CTA calcium score” study. A CT calcium score study (of the coronary arteries) MUST be non-contrast.”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Richard Charnin
- History Unfolding
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Thom Hartmann
- William Betz
- t r u t h o u t
- Media Channel
- Talking Points Memo
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Early America
- alias Bruce
- Words of Power
- Barry Gordon
- The Ostroy Report
- Democratic Undergroud
- Online Journal
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.