If so—and if you pass it on to others—we need your help, right now, so we can keep it going.
All we need is your small donation, as we’re a modest operation; but we do need enough to keep the lights on and the water running. So, if we can get enough of our devoted readers—whether you follow us by email, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, or by visiting the blog—to commit just a couple bucks a month, we can keep News from Underground alive, informing you as best we can throughout the crucial fights now going on, and others yet to come.
I’m referring to those fights that most news sources—corporate and left/liberal—tend not even to mention, much less honestly report. We haven’t been afraid to spotlight the profound continuum between Bush/Cheney and ObamaCo; or the need for actual elections (as opposed to virtual “elections”); or the dire effects of Fukushima, among other looming planetary catastrophes; nor have we ever shied away from rational investigation of those high crimes that Our Free Press (whether corporate or left/liberal) treats as crackpot fantasy, if and when it mentions them at all.
To keep us at your side throughout such struggles, you can easily arrange to have one dollar every month, or two, or five, donated automatically. Whatever sum you can commit, however small, will mean the world to us, because it tells us that you’re with us, come what may—so that we can make those real changes that could actually keep all of us alive, and even make us free.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- William Betz
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Mainstream Baptist
- Writers Voice
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Barry Gordon
- Early America
- Suburban Guerrilla
- History Unfolding
- Talking Points Memo
- The Ostroy Report
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Media Matters
- Democratic Undergroud
- alias Bruce
- Election Defense Alliance
- Richard Charnin
- Words of Power
- The Rude Pudit
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.