1) Japan whistleblowers face crackdown under proposed state secrets law
2) Japan state secrets bill on track to become law despite protests
3) Secrets bill clears panel by force
4) Japanese (And American) Governments Go to Extreme Lengths to Cover Up Fukushima and Other Disasters
5) Top Official: Protesting secrecy law is act of terrorism — Japan gov’t promotes idea that you’re racist if avoiding Fukushima produce — Bloomberg: “The entire process has echoes of George Orwell” — Nuclear activists to be constantly spied on?
6) Japan Official: “This is the way the reign of terror begins!” — Lawmaker is “physically restrained”; Outrage as secrets bill rammed through — Final passage expected within hours
7) Japan enacts state secrets law late Friday night amid revolt — “It criminalizes investigative journalism” — Terrorism defined as “imposing one’s opinions on others”