MEDICAL MARIJUANA ADVOCATES ACT AS FEDERAL INFORMANTS BY BARRY SCOTT SUSSMAN
Recent revelations have confirmed that national medical marijuana advocates, Thomas Daubert and Chris Lindsey, have acted as informants, furnishing the federal government with information against others within the field they purport to represent. How long they have acted as double agents within the medical marijuana industry is difficult to ascertain, but their active involvement as informers came to light as a result of their participation in a medical marijuana venture that was raided by federal authorities in 2011.
Medical marijuana activist Thomas Daubert received a five year probationary sentence in return for “substantial assistance to authorities”
Much of what gave rise to the case in which Daubert and Lindsey’s cooperation became known can be traced back to Barrack Obama’s broken promise regarding compliant state licensed medical marijuana providers. Even though specific assurances were given that he was “not going to be using Department of Justice (DOJ) resources to try to circumvent state laws,” the DOJ under Obama has conducted more than 200 SWAT-style raids and indicted in excess of 70 medical marijuana providers. Despite being fully compliant with state medical marijuana laws, those prosecuted by Obama’s DOJ face, and often receive, decades in prison.
Barak Obama’s promise to keep the DOJ out of state medical marijuana issues has been repeatedly broken by aggressive federal enforcement
Agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) raided Montana Cannabis in March of 2011. Several arrests resulted, including that of Richard Flor, a Viet Nam veteran and Montana’s first registered medical marijuana caregiver. Flor later died in federal custody after being repeatedly denied much needed medical care. Flor’s shocking treatment at the hands of federal authorities was profiled in an earlier article at Online Publishing Company,
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Mainstream Baptist
- Cody Lyon
- Richard Charnin
- Media Channel
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- alias Bruce
- Words of Power
- Thom Hartmann
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Talking Points Memo
- Online Journal
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The Ostroy Report
- Media Matters
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Election Defense Alliance
- Writers Voice
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.