From Steve Horn:
Below is part two of an investigative series I’m working on that explains how information warfare vs. activists works, using the example of Stratfor (Strategic Forecasting, Inc.), formerly known as Mongoven, Biscoe & Duchin/Pagan International. The 4-step formula Stratfor utilizes is fascinating and actually a brilliant sociological framework and has stood the test of time, as seen via the Wikileaks “Global Intelligence Files.”
Please do check it out and pass it along to your networks! Cross-posts are welcome, but please URL link it back to the original on Mint Press News. .
How To Wage War vs. Grassroots Activists: Stratfor’s Strategies
By Steve Horn | July 29, 2013
The home page of the Stratfor website is seen on a computer monitor in London Wendesday Jan 11, 2012. Security analysis firm Stratfor has relaunched its website after hackers brought down its servers and stole thousands of credit card numbers and other personal information belonging to its clients. Stratfor acknowledged Wednesday that the company had not encrypted customer information a major embarrassment for a security company.
‘Radicals, Idealists, Realists, Opportunists’
While its client work was noteworthy, the formula Duchin created to divide and conquer activist movements — a regurgitation of what he learned while working under the mentorship of Rafael Pagan — has stood the test of time. It is still employed to this day by Stratfor.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Media Matters
- Election Defense Alliance
- Richard Charnin
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Evil GOP Bastards
- t r u t h o u t
- Words of Power
- The Rude Pudit
- Cody Lyon
- Media Channel
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- alias Bruce
- Talking Points Memo
- Online Journal
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Democratic Undergroud
- William Betz
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.