Gingrich Campaign Worker Pleads Guilty to Election Fraud Felonies in VA
Co-defendant facing 42 counts; ‘Additional arrests’ may be coming…
In January of 2012, just as the GOP Primary election cycle for President was getting under way, The BRAD BLOG reported exclusively that the office of the Virginia Attorney General had opened a criminal election fraud investigation into the failed effort by the campaign of Newt Gingrich to appear on the primary ballot in the Commonwealth.
Now, a woman hired by the campaign has “pleaded guilty to felony counts of fraud and perjury,” according to a report just out tonight from Charlottesville’s NBC affiliate WVIR.
31-year old Jennifer Derrebery reportedly worked for Gingrich’s election contractor Stillwater LLC and, according to prosecutors, turned in campaign petitions with some 400 signatures in the failed attempt to collect the 10,000 needed for Gingrich’s name to appear on the primary ballot last year. According to WVIR, nearly all of the signatures submitted by Derrebery were fake…
FULL STORY: http://www.bradblog.com/?p=9955
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two things that never happened: "the Bowling Green massacre," and "Russia's invasion of Ukraine"
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- Writers Voice
- Words of Power
- William Betz
- Election Defense Alliance
- History Unfolding
- Talking Points Memo
- t r u t h o u t
- Richard Charnin
- Thom Hartmann
- The International Human Press
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- alias Bruce
- Media Channel
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Barry Gordon
- Online Journal
- Democratic Undergroud
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Media Matters
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.