“Please see this amazing article “How to Rig an Election” which I just came across. It’s stunning. Fixing electronic elections is clearly putting the Right in power, not the people. From 2000 to Kerry in Ohio to DeMint in South Carolina, amazing stories of huge fraud, undermining constantly the work of Congress…a new horror production brought to us by those academy award winners Karl Rove and the Koch Brothers, who have no honor and no boundaries to their shame….
I am not hearing this for the first time, btw, but this well researched article really drives it home…When I was making my 2009 “South of the Border”, a very successful Venezuelan entrepreneur told me a horror story of how his electronic system, which had monitored Venezulan elections so scrupulously for years, was literally driven out of the US market by Diebold’s law suits…Ironic the much hated (by our press) Venezuela is the true democracy and we increasingly, and sadly, a sham…
Source tweet: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/l96duo
4 Comments to “Oliver Stone recommends Victoria Collier’s breakthrough piece on election fraud!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two things that never happened: "the Bowling Green massacre," and "Russia's invasion of Ukraine"
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- Richard Charnin
- The International Human Press
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The Ostroy Report
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Cody Lyon
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Election Defense Alliance
- History Unfolding
- Democratic Undergroud
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Barry Gordon
- alias Bruce
- Thom Hartmann
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Words of Power
- Mainstream Baptist
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Talking Points Memo
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.