January 29, 2013
NBC’s Todd Mocks Election Fraud Critics, Wins Washington Applause
By Andrew Kreig
NBC Political Director Chuck Todd ridiculed election machine critics at a major conference of vote-counters last weekend — thereby underscoring how Washington works.
Todd told the National Association of Secretaries of State that their critics must be paranoid to fear that anyone would deliberately alter results. Allegations against Karl Rove, above, are among the most common.
“That’s just stretching the bounds of reality,” NBC’s chief White House correspondent said in response to my question asking him to amplify his Tweet last fall on vote-tampering claims. “That’s feeding the conspiracy.” Todd had Tweeted: “The voting machine conspiracies belong in same category as the Trump birther garbage.”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Top US “journalists” helped Obama hone his (propaganda) speech on ISIS
- The latest evidence that Scotland VOTED NO
- A more extensive video on the (rigged?) Scottish vote
- Was Scotland’s referendum rigged—and was it caught on tape?
- Why Earth demands this march in New York City: A reply to Arun Gupta
- susan on Manhattan’s latest giant eyesore will have three floors just for “maid’s rooms”
- blaze doric on Calling Russia “the aggressor,” US is the one that wants a war
- Jonelle on Did Romney cheat as well as lie?
- Die Woche im Rückspiegel betrachtet | Lars Schall on Forbidden Bookshelf
- http://iclworld.ru on Eight BIG PROBLEMS with the “case” against Assange (MUST-READ by Naomi Wolf)
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- MetroPCS is blocking Netflix, Skype and other sites--unless you pay extra
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Clear Channel ends "Green 960" in San Francisco; KKGN's new line-up will include Glenn Beck
- Words of Power
- The Ostroy Report
- Thom Hartmann
- Barry Gordon
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Writers Voice
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Media Channel
- The International Human Press
- Evil GOP Bastards
- t r u t h o u t
- William Betz
- Mainstream Baptist
- Election Defense Alliance
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- History Unfolding
- Democratic Undergroud
- Richard Charnin
- The Rude Pudit
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.