Why not? The “liberal” CNN would never hire him, nor would the Obamacratic MSNBC.
Fox News hires outspoken liberal Dennis Kucinich as contributor
Former Democratic presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich, who previously advocated for impeaching former President George W. Bush, signed on as a Fox News Channel contributor after 16 years in Congress. He will make his debut Thursday on ‘The O’Reilly Factor.’
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Thursday, January 17, 2013, 12:48 PM
NEW YORK — Days before President Barack Obama’s inauguration for a second term in office, Fox News Channel has signed Dennis Kucinich, one of his former opponents, to be a regular contributor.
Kucinich, a presidential candidate in 2004 and 2008 who ended 16 years in Congress two weeks ago, will make his debut as a Fox contributor on Thursday’s edition of “The O’Reilly Factor,” the network said Wednesday.
“I’ve always been impressed with Rep. Kucinich’s fearlessness and thoughtfulness about important issues,” Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes said. “His willingness to take a stand from his point of view makes him a valuable voice in our country’s debate.”
Fox is the nation’s top-ranked cable news network, particularly popular with Republicans. Its big-name Republican contributors include Karl Rove, Sarah Palin and John Bolton. Democrats in the Fox stable include Evan Bayh, Joe Trippi and Bob Beckel.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas approves textbooks hailing Moses as an influence on the Constitution
- How the prosecutor rigged the Ferguson grand jury (2)
- Witnesses “afraid” to testify in Boston bombing! (Why? Because they might forget their lines?)
- 81% of GM crops OK’d without sound safety studies
- Mark Ruffalo condemns NYU’s Sexton Plan: “That decision must be overturned”
- Zack Taylor on Spooks in academia
- susan on Manhattan’s latest giant eyesore will have three floors just for “maid’s rooms”
- blaze doric on Calling Russia “the aggressor,” US is the one that wants a war
- Jonelle on Did Romney cheat as well as lie?
- Die Woche im Rückspiegel betrachtet | Lars Schall on Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- US votes AGAINST resolution condemning the glorification of Nazism
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- US news blackout on Ebola death in Brooklyn?
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Democratic Undergroud
- Evil GOP Bastards
- History Unfolding
- Words of Power
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Writers Voice
- Richard Charnin
- Online Journal
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The International Human Press
- Media Channel
- Media Matters
- Early America
- Thom Hartmann
- William Betz
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.