Hey, Save 1090 Team,
I got sad and bad news today! (see below).
We can still work to find another dial position to carry Progressive Talk! AND we can still protest to CBS, in case a 4th Sports channel in Seattle doesn’t take hold. AND we can learn how we can still access progressive talk radio! Some options:
SiriusXM has a package (subscription) for connection to a satellite service that can be used in conjunction with an Internet Radio that can provide portable service to Internet Radio Stations. Here is the link – http://www.siriusxm.com/
Also Podcasting, downloading on line from other stations, Pacifica Radio, Current TV, and other options. If any one of you can write up a “how to” sheet with all the options, please send it to me at Juliachase@comcast.net and I will send it on to everyone on this petition of 400 people, plus the MoveON.org petition! We Progressives are not going away, in fact this may make us stronger because we will not be at the mercy of commercial (right-wing) radio station owners!
Thank you everyone for your support! Hang in there!
The new call letters, granted by the FCC have already changed to KFNQ.
It is part of a multi-city CBS National Sports Network, set to launch January 2, 2013.
The new air staff is in place.
There is no turning back.
Your interest would be better served to find another dial position to carry Progressive Talk.
That is the only way the format will be saved in Seattle.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | CBS RADIO SEATTLE
KMPS | KZOK | KJAQ | KPTK
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Writers Voice
- Barry Gordon
- Cody Lyon
- t r u t h o u t
- Words of Power
- Media Channel
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Early America
- The International Human Press
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Thom Hartmann
- History Unfolding
- Richard Charnin
- alias Bruce
- Media Matters
- The Rude Pudit
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.