Late Votes and the True Vote Model indicate that Obama may have won by 16 million votes
Dec. 3, 2012
Just like in 2000, 2004, and 2008, the Democrat Obama did much better in the 2012 Late Vote than he did on Election Day. But why should 2012 have been any different? Obama had to overcome the 4-5% fraud factor. In every election, the Late Vote has closely matched the True Vote Model and unadjusted exit polls.
This analysis shows that Obama must have done much better than his 50.93-47.32% margin (of 128.27 million total recorded votes). He leads the 10.84 million late votes by 57.36-39.16%, a 7.0% increase in vote share over his 50.3% Election Day share. In 2008, the results were similar. Obama had 52.87% (of 131 million total votes) and 59.2% of 10.2 million late votes, a 6.3% share increase. About 30 states have yet to count all the votes.
We do not have the 2012 state and national unadjusted polls. In fact just 31 states were exit polled. All we have are the adjusted polls that are always forced to match the recorded vote.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two things that never happened: "the Bowling Green massacre," and "Russia's invasion of Ukraine"
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- alias Bruce
- Richard Charnin
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Media Matters
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Barry Gordon
- Media Channel
- Early America
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The Rude Pudit
- Talking Points Memo
- Mainstream Baptist
- Election Defense Alliance
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- William Betz
- Writers Voice
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- History Unfolding
- t r u t h o u t
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.