Late Votes and the True Vote Model indicate that Obama may have won by 16 million votes
Dec. 3, 2012
Just like in 2000, 2004, and 2008, the Democrat Obama did much better in the 2012 Late Vote than he did on Election Day. But why should 2012 have been any different? Obama had to overcome the 4-5% fraud factor. In every election, the Late Vote has closely matched the True Vote Model and unadjusted exit polls.
This analysis shows that Obama must have done much better than his 50.93-47.32% margin (of 128.27 million total recorded votes). He leads the 10.84 million late votes by 57.36-39.16%, a 7.0% increase in vote share over his 50.3% Election Day share. In 2008, the results were similar. Obama had 52.87% (of 131 million total votes) and 59.2% of 10.2 million late votes, a 6.3% share increase. About 30 states have yet to count all the votes.
We do not have the 2012 state and national unadjusted polls. In fact just 31 states were exit polled. All we have are the adjusted polls that are always forced to match the recorded vote.
The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- A Guatemalan warns that the US police are now just like the (US-trained) police in Guatemala (and Honduras, El Salvador, Colombia…)
- 6 Big Lies about Ukraine and Russia
- Putin needs “a bullet in the back of the head,” says ex-CIA (sic) official
- The New Yorker scores one for Monsanto with its “profile” of Vandana Shiva
- Kiev’s forces failing in the East
- blaze doric on Calling Russia “the aggressor,” US is the one that wants a war
- Jonelle on Did Romney cheat as well as lie?
- Die Woche im Rückspiegel betrachtet | Lars Schall on Forbidden Bookshelf
- http://iclworld.ru on Eight BIG PROBLEMS with the “case” against Assange (MUST-READ by Naomi Wolf)
- Pressure at work on “Liberal election fraud running rampant” in Arizona, say Tea-Baggers!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- "Bad teachers" are the cause of US inequality, according to Bill Gates. (Did he learn that in school?)
- The New Yorker scores one for Monsanto with its "profile" of Vandana Shiva
- Help tell the world about what happened to Don Siegelman!
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Early America
- The Ostroy Report
- Writers Voice
- Veterans for Common Sense
- History Unfolding
- William Betz
- Thom Hartmann
- Media Matters
- The Rude Pudit
- Richard Charnin
- Words of Power
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Online Journal
- Cody Lyon
- Election Defense Alliance
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Media Channel
- Talking Points Memo
- The Existentialist Cowboy
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.