Allen West Concedes: ‘I Congratulate Patrick Murphy as New Congressman from Florida’s 18th’
GOP Rep’s incompetent attorneys won’t contest mistabulated race…
In what UPI’s Gabrielle Levy describes as a “passive-aggressive” Facebook post, Republican Rep. Allen West conceded to his Democratic challenger, Patrick Murphy, in FL’s 18th Congressional District this morning.
With West’s concession, however, there are still a few points to keep in mind moving forward. First, while West refers to there not being “enough…fraudulent votes” to change the outcome of the race, it should be noted that, to date, neither he nor his attorneys have presented substantiated evidence of any fraudulent votes, to our knowledge.
But that’s just a start. West’s incompetent attorneys and advisers were so foolishly obsessed with the absurd chimera of incredibly infrequent “voter fraud”, rather than the greater threat of insider election fraud or, even more of note here, very common tabulator errors by horribly designed computer systems, they never bothered to insist on a public hand-count of all of the ballots in his race. Who knows what they might have found? Either way, that would have been the only way to know for certain who actually won and who actually lost the election. But getting it right has never been a trademark of Allen West…
FULL STORY: http://www.bradblog.com/?p=9743
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- The International Human Press
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The Ostroy Report
- The Rude Pudit
- Words of Power
- Writers Voice
- Talking Points Memo
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Mainstream Baptist
- Early America
- Evil GOP Bastards
- t r u t h o u t
- Cody Lyon
- History Unfolding
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Thom Hartmann
- Democratic Undergroud
- Online Journal
- alias Bruce
- Richard Charnin
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.