Allen West Concedes: ‘I Congratulate Patrick Murphy as New Congressman from Florida’s 18th’
GOP Rep’s incompetent attorneys won’t contest mistabulated race…
In what UPI’s Gabrielle Levy describes as a “passive-aggressive” Facebook post, Republican Rep. Allen West conceded to his Democratic challenger, Patrick Murphy, in FL’s 18th Congressional District this morning.
With West’s concession, however, there are still a few points to keep in mind moving forward. First, while West refers to there not being “enough…fraudulent votes” to change the outcome of the race, it should be noted that, to date, neither he nor his attorneys have presented substantiated evidence of any fraudulent votes, to our knowledge.
But that’s just a start. West’s incompetent attorneys and advisers were so foolishly obsessed with the absurd chimera of incredibly infrequent “voter fraud”, rather than the greater threat of insider election fraud or, even more of note here, very common tabulator errors by horribly designed computer systems, they never bothered to insist on a public hand-count of all of the ballots in his race. Who knows what they might have found? Either way, that would have been the only way to know for certain who actually won and who actually lost the election. But getting it right has never been a trademark of Allen West…
FULL STORY: http://www.bradblog.com/?p=9743
The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- EU spy chief sees NO Russian troops in East Ukraine
- NATO moving in on Russia (2 items)
- NYU gave John Sexton’s son a duplex in the Village, despite a “severe housing shortage” for the faculty
- Kiev brownshirts thrash a presidential candidate as NYTimes hollers “2 + 2 = 5!” (3 items)
- Kiev junta orders military to attack pro-Russian protesters (just after CIA’s John Brennan pays a secret visit there), says Yanukovich
- ray on Don’t buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Bruce P., M.D. on After David Koch leaves NIH board, NIH classifies formaldehyde—a big Koch product—as a cause of cancer
- Jonny Fredagsvik on MetroPCS is blocking Netflix, Skype and other sites–unless you pay extra
- Uncle Sam on Don’t buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Brian on In California, GMO food labeling law will be on ballots on Election Day!
- NATO moving in on Russia (2 items)
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Kiev brownshirts thrash a presidential candidate as NYTimes hollers "2 + 2 = 5!" (3 items)
- Where the money goes at NYU
- NYU gave John Sexton's son a duplex in the Village, despite a "severe housing shortage" for the faculty
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Talking Points Memo
- Election Defense Alliance
- William Betz
- Mainstream Baptist
- t r u t h o u t
- Barry Gordon
- Early America
- Cody Lyon
- Richard Charnin
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Media Matters
- alias Bruce
- Democratic Undergroud
- Words of Power
- Thom Hartmann
- Writers Voice
- Online Journal
- The Rude Pudit
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.