Allen West Concedes: ‘I Congratulate Patrick Murphy as New Congressman from Florida’s 18th’
GOP Rep’s incompetent attorneys won’t contest mistabulated race…
In what UPI’s Gabrielle Levy describes as a “passive-aggressive” Facebook post, Republican Rep. Allen West conceded to his Democratic challenger, Patrick Murphy, in FL’s 18th Congressional District this morning.
With West’s concession, however, there are still a few points to keep in mind moving forward. First, while West refers to there not being “enough…fraudulent votes” to change the outcome of the race, it should be noted that, to date, neither he nor his attorneys have presented substantiated evidence of any fraudulent votes, to our knowledge.
But that’s just a start. West’s incompetent attorneys and advisers were so foolishly obsessed with the absurd chimera of incredibly infrequent “voter fraud”, rather than the greater threat of insider election fraud or, even more of note here, very common tabulator errors by horribly designed computer systems, they never bothered to insist on a public hand-count of all of the ballots in his race. Who knows what they might have found? Either way, that would have been the only way to know for certain who actually won and who actually lost the election. But getting it right has never been a trademark of Allen West…
FULL STORY: http://www.bradblog.com/?p=9743
CONSPIRACY THEORY IN AMERICA
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vets return to Vietnam, to help clean up the mess they left behind
- Visa quits ALEC
- The stars come out against the Sexton Plan!
- Donors fleeing ALEC over Trayvon Martin’s shooting
- Now you see it, soon you won’t: Welcome to the memory hole
- wombat on What’s the matter with Alabama? Roger Shuler kept in jail indefinitely, paraded into court IN CHAINS
- Fukushima’s toxic ocean plume will reach US waters in 2014 :: News … | Save The Pacific Ocean on Fukushima’s toxic ocean plume will reach US waters in 2014
- Gus Wynn on Does Rachel Maddow lay off MSNBC sponsors?
- Robin Roland on Score one (at last) for the Election Integrity movement!
- Julie on Does Rachel Maddow lay off MSNBC sponsors?
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- CIA's contra/cocaine scheme was a REAL conspiracy, not a "theory"
- Visa quits ALEC
- Iceland got over the recession fast—by jailing the banksters, and bailing out the people
- Here are many MORE things NOT to buy from Koch...
- Veterans for Common Sense
- The Ostroy Report
- Cody Lyon
- Online Journal
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Writers Voice
- Richard Charnin
- The Rude Pudit
- Early America
- Mainstream Baptist
- Words of Power
- Barry Gordon
- Media Matters
- Media Channel
- History Unfolding
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Talking Points Memo
- William Betz
- alias Bruce
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.