Did Expert Witness, Activists Thwart a Rove Ohio Vote Plot?
By Andrew Kreig
A software expert’s testimony this week may have thwarted a plot to flip enough votes to secure a victory for GOP Presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
Building on years of efforts by activists, election software critic and retired National Security Agency analyst Michael Duniho testified in Ohio’s state court that secret software installed on Ohio machines could enable officials to flip votes sufficiently to select a different winner that the one chosen by voters.
Duniho is shown at right in similar testimony in Arizona, where he is a local elections official.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Words of Power
- William Betz
- Writers Voice
- Media Channel
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Thom Hartmann
- Online Journal
- The Rude Pudit
- Election Defense Alliance
- Cody Lyon
- Democratic Undergroud
- Early America
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The International Human Press
- History Unfolding
- Talking Points Memo
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Media Matters
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.