From Richard Charnin:
In each of the presidential elections from 2000 to 2008, the Democrats did much better in the late votes recorded after Election Day.
In 2008, Obama had 52% of the 121 million votes recorded on Election Day.
He had 59% of the 10 million votes recorded after Election Day.
In 2012, the same anomaly is being repeated. And the votes are still coming in.
Nov.8 – Obama led by 50.34-48.07% (117.45 million recorded votes)
Nov.9 – he led by 50.43-47.97% (119.58 million recorded)
Nov.10- he led by 50.51-47.87% (122.20 million recorded)
Obama leads by 54.65-42.96% in the 4.75 million late recorded votes.
Why would the late votes always show an increase in the Democratic vote share?
– Could it be that since the winner has been decided, there is no longer an incentive on the part of the perennial vote thieves to continue switching late votes? Plausible.
– Could it be that the late votes are paper ballots (provisionals, absentees) and not from DREs? Absolutely.
– Could it be that the late votes are coming in from Democratic strongholds? Maybe some, but surely not all.
One Comment to “Late votes are skewing Democratic, as they did in ’00, ’04 & ’08. Why? For one thing, because they’re PAPER BALLOTS.”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kati Marton on “The Polk Conspiracy”—a gem on the Forbidden Bookshelf (MUST-READ)
- MI5’s fat file on Eric Hobsbawm included stuff the Nazis had collected on him
- Under TPP, the power of international investors will be ABSOLUTE—and ObamaCo has lied and lied about it
- Did NYU hire a private eye to dig for dirt on one of its professors, and a NYTimes reporter? (Looks like it….)
- Top US scientists—those working at Los Alamos—say NO to vaccines for their kids
- Please SIGN Elizabeth Warren’s petition to halt “fast track” of TPP! on
- Education should be free, and so should student debtors on
- Exit polls in Florida show Democrat way, way ahead in race for governor on
- Don’t buy these products from Koch Industries! on
- PETITION to the US State Department from the family of Dr. Robert Black on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Democrats won't say a word about high-flying pedophile (and FOB) Jeffrey Epstein---and neither will Republicans! (How come?)
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Kati Marton on "The Polk Conspiracy"—a gem on the Forbidden Bookshelf (MUST-READ)
- William Betz
- Words of Power
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Media Channel
- Democratic Undergroud
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The Ostroy Report
- Writers Voice
- The International Human Press
- Richard Charnin
- Online Journal
- Barry Gordon
- Election Defense Alliance
- Early America
- t r u t h o u t
- Media Matters
- History Unfolding
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.