From Richard Charnin:
In each of the presidential elections from 2000 to 2008, the Democrats did much better in the late votes recorded after Election Day.
In 2008, Obama had 52% of the 121 million votes recorded on Election Day.
He had 59% of the 10 million votes recorded after Election Day.
In 2012, the same anomaly is being repeated. And the votes are still coming in.
Nov.8 – Obama led by 50.34-48.07% (117.45 million recorded votes)
Nov.9 – he led by 50.43-47.97% (119.58 million recorded)
Nov.10- he led by 50.51-47.87% (122.20 million recorded)
Obama leads by 54.65-42.96% in the 4.75 million late recorded votes.
Why would the late votes always show an increase in the Democratic vote share?
- Could it be that since the winner has been decided, there is no longer an incentive on the part of the perennial vote thieves to continue switching late votes? Plausible.
- Could it be that the late votes are paper ballots (provisionals, absentees) and not from DREs? Absolutely.
- Could it be that the late votes are coming in from Democratic strongholds? Maybe some, but surely not all.
One Comment to “Late votes are skewing Democratic, as they did in ’00, ’04 & ’08. Why? For one thing, because they’re PAPER BALLOTS.”
The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The New Yorker scores one for Monsanto with its “profile” of Vandana Shiva
- Kiev’s forces failing in the East
- We’re paying dearly for Barack Obama’s faux-progressive dance
- Vexed by dissidents in parliament, Ukraine’s president dissolves it
- “Bad teachers” are the cause of US inequality, according to Bill Gates. (Did he learn that in school?)
- blaze doric on Calling Russia “the aggressor,” US is the one that wants a war
- Jonelle on Did Romney cheat as well as lie?
- Die Woche im Rückspiegel betrachtet | Lars Schall on Forbidden Bookshelf
- http://iclworld.ru on Eight BIG PROBLEMS with the “case” against Assange (MUST-READ by Naomi Wolf)
- Pressure at work on “Liberal election fraud running rampant” in Arizona, say Tea-Baggers!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- "Bad teachers" are the cause of US inequality, according to Bill Gates. (Did he learn that in school?)
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Help tell the world about what happened to Don Siegelman!
- The New Yorker scores one for Monsanto with its "profile" of Vandana Shiva
- Democratic Undergroud
- The Ostroy Report
- Talking Points Memo
- William Betz
- Online Journal
- Media Matters
- alias Bruce
- Thom Hartmann
- Writers Voice
- Richard Charnin
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Mainstream Baptist
- Media Channel
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Election Defense Alliance
- Barry Gordon
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.