Rove Vote-Switching ‘Empire’ Alleged to Threaten Nov. 6 Results
By Andrew Kreig
A well-funded alliance of Rove-linked Republican companies linked also to the Bush and Romney families is poised to repeat previous successes in decisive election-machine vote manipulation on Nov. 6.
That is the claim of Ohio attorney Clifford Arnebeck, below, and several other attorney and author activists who for years have been protesting voting machine electronic software as impossible to secure. They have announced a financial chart of a Rove “empire” to bolster their argument that authorities should prevent so-called “emergency” measures to assist Internet-enabled voting. “I feel for the Hurricane Sandy victims,” electronic voting critic Jill Simpson told me in a phone interview on Nov. 4, “but it’s very dangerous to the entire voting process to encourage Internet voting, as New Jersey’s governor has suggested.”
Meanwhile, the Huffington Post reported massive frustration by early voters in Florida and Ohio, the two biggest swing state for the presidential race and each run by Republican governors suspected of trying to suppress votes in Democratic areas so that Republican Mitt Romney will win their state’s electoral votes.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two things that never happened: "the Bowling Green massacre," and "Russia's invasion of Ukraine"
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- Writers Voice
- The Ostroy Report
- Early America
- Cody Lyon
- History Unfolding
- Democratic Undergroud
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Talking Points Memo
- Mainstream Baptist
- Media Channel
- Election Defense Alliance
- Online Journal
- Barry Gordon
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- William Betz
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.