Does Your E-Vote Now Belong to the Romney Family?
Event: Emergency Forum: “Will the 2012 Election be Stolen?”
Monday, October 22, from noon to 2pm
@ The Open Center, 22 East 30th Street, NY, NY (betw. Madison and Fifth Avenues)
(open to the public)
Speakers: Mark Crispin Miller (Fooled Again: The Real Case for Electoral Reform); Attorney, election reform activist, and former GOP political operative Jill Simpson; Lori Grace, Founder, Institute for Democracy and Election Integrity; Jim March, BlackBoxVoting; Moderated by Bob Fitrakis, attorney/author, election reform activist, Executive Director, Columbus Institute for Contemporary Journalism and Harvey Wasserman, author, democracy activist, Senior Editor, Columbus Free Press
Contact: Linda Cronin-Gross, LCG Communications: 718.853.5568; 917.767.1141, email@example.com
This November, voters in Ohio and other swing states will vote on machines owned by friends and business associates of the Romney family. Former GOP operative and current Alabama corruption fighter Jill Simpson will join election reform/protection activists at an emergency forum to discuss the possibility of continued voter disenfranchisement and fraud in the upcoming Presidential election @ a forum in NYC on Monday, October 22 @ Noon @ The Open Center, 22 E. 30th Street.
Harvey Wasserman and Bob Fitrakis of the Free Press (freepress.org) will present shocking new information on the Bain Capital part ownership of one of America’s chief voting machine companies, Hart InterCivic, that counts many votes around the US. (Bain Capital is a private equity firm started by Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.) Additionally, Jill Simpson and Jim March will present on the wireless empire of Karl Rove and associates for possible election manipulation. Both presentations will be part of a panel which also includes NYU professor Mark Crispin Miller and election activist Lori Grace on other possible upcoming election manipulations in the November 2012 elections nationwide.
A special two-hour radio broadcast will follow at the Progressive Radio Network: “WILL THE GOP STEAL AMERICA’S 2012 ELECTION?” will be heard on Harvey Wasserman’s Solartopia Green Power & Wellness Show as a special live broadcast @ www.prn.fm from 3-4pm following the forum. Harvey will co-host with Bob Fitrakis. Among his guests will be panelists Mark Crispin Miller and Jim March, as well as Craig Unger, contributing editor of Vanity Fair Magazine and author of Boss Rove: Inside Karl Rove’s Secret Kingdom of Power.
Your coverage is welcome.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kati Marton on “The Polk Conspiracy”—a gem on the Forbidden Bookshelf (MUST-READ)
- MI5’s fat file on Eric Hobsbawm included stuff the Nazis had collected on him
- Under TPP, the power of international investors will be ABSOLUTE—and ObamaCo has lied and lied about it
- Did NYU hire a private eye to dig for dirt on one of its professors, and a NYTimes reporter? (Looks like it….)
- Top US scientists—those working at Los Alamos—say NO to vaccines for their kids
- Please SIGN Elizabeth Warren’s petition to halt “fast track” of TPP! on
- Education should be free, and so should student debtors on
- Exit polls in Florida show Democrat way, way ahead in race for governor on
- Don’t buy these products from Koch Industries! on
- PETITION to the US State Department from the family of Dr. Robert Black on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Democrats won't say a word about high-flying pedophile (and FOB) Jeffrey Epstein---and neither will Republicans! (How come?)
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Kati Marton on "The Polk Conspiracy"—a gem on the Forbidden Bookshelf (MUST-READ)
- Evil GOP Bastards
- William Betz
- Writers Voice
- Thom Hartmann
- Online Journal
- Barry Gordon
- Early America
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Richard Charnin
- Words of Power
- alias Bruce
- Media Channel
- Talking Points Memo
- Cody Lyon
- t r u t h o u t
- Election Defense Alliance
- The Rude Pudit
- The International Human Press
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Veterans for Common Sense
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.