And this story doesn’t say it, either.
MORNING LINE — October 29, 2012 at 9:45 AM EDT
‘Frankenstorm’ Sandy Becomes Campaigns’ October Surprise
By: Christina Bellantoni and Katelyn Polantz
All politics is local. Especially when swing states are in the path of Hurricane Sandy.
President Obama began his day in Orlando, Fla., but will return to the White House to monitor what’s been dubbed a monster storm. Former President Clinton will attend the planned rally in the Sunshine State instead, but expect the campaigns to push their activities west into the Rust Belt for the rest of the week as the East Coast braces for, endures and cleans up after the hurricane.
Over the weekend Mitt Romney scrapped his planned events in Virginia.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- The Rude Pudit
- alias Bruce
- Democratic Undergroud
- Words of Power
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- The International Human Press
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Media Channel
- Thom Hartmann
- Mainstream Baptist
- Cody Lyon
- Writers Voice
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Ostroy Report
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.