Why Romney has already won this electronic election—unless…
by Bob Fitrakis & Harvey Wasserman
October 26, 2012
Electronically, this election is over. Mitt Romney has won.
The big loser is not Barack Obama, or the corporate Democratic Party. It is democracy itself.
Unless YOU act now, and are prepared to fight this out for years to come, whatever remains of American democracy is done.
No nation that suffers the theft of three out of four consecutive national elections can harbor the illusion that it is run by the will of its people.
The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Profs sue NYU over pay cuts
- Mortality rate at Goldman Sachs spikes yet AGAIN as managing director dies in “kite surfing accident”
- Six ways in which the MSM deludes Americans with whopping lies (MUST-READ)
- 3 new JP Morgan IT deaths include so-called “murder/suicide”
- Did US spy satellites see Ukrainian troops shoot down that Malaysian plane?
- Gary Ravetto on Don’t let them STARVE Don Siegelman!
- ray on Don’t buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Bruce P., M.D. on After David Koch leaves NIH board, NIH classifies formaldehyde—a big Koch product—as a cause of cancer
- Jonny Fredagsvik on MetroPCS is blocking Netflix, Skype and other sites–unless you pay extra
- Uncle Sam on Don’t buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Russia won't take control of Malaysian plane's black boxes; calls for international inquiry
- Wikileaks cables confirm that Ukraine's president has been working for the US since 2006
- How to get medical aid into Gaza
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Democratic Undergroud
- alias Bruce
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Words of Power
- Talking Points Memo
- Cody Lyon
- Media Matters
- Media Channel
- Evil GOP Bastards
- t r u t h o u t
- The Rude Pudit
- The Ostroy Report
- Early America
- Barry Gordon
- William Betz
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The International Human Press
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.