They ought to have been doing so for the last 12 years.
United States Attorneys Jointly Announce Election Day Program
U.S. Attorney’s Office October 05, 2012
Eastern District of Wisconsin (414) 297-1700
United States Attorney John W. Vaudreuil of the Western District of Wisconsin and United States Attorney James L. Santelle of the Eastern District of Wisconsin announced today that they have appointed Assistant United States Attorneys to lead the efforts of their respective offices in connection with the Justice Department’s nationwide Election Day Program for the upcoming November 6, 2012 elections.
AUSA Peter Jarosz has been appointed to serve as the election officer for the Western District of Wisconsin, which covers Madison and approximately the Western two-thirds of the state. AUSA Richard Frohling has been appointed to serve as the election officer for the Eastern District, which covers Milwaukee and approximately the Eastern one-third of the state. As election officers, AUSA Jarosz and AUSA Frohling are responsible for overseeing their districts’ handling of complaints of election fraud and voting rights abuses in consultation with Justice Department Headquarters in Washington.
United States Attorney Vaudreuil said, “Voting should be free from corruption and discrimination. The Department of Justice will act promptly and aggressively to ensure that is the case.”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- Thom Hartmann
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Words of Power
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Online Journal
- History Unfolding
- Richard Charnin
- The Ostroy Report
- William Betz
- Early America
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- The Rude Pudit
- alias Bruce
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Barry Gordon
- Writers Voice
- Mainstream Baptist
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.