From Dana Siegelman:
You inspire us. Your creativity (see above banner), your optimism, your dedication…WOW!
We still need a hundred thousand signatures at FREE-DON.org. That means constant publicity, posting on blogs, Facebook, and Twitter, emailing to friends, co-workers, and organizational listervs. It means putting a FREE-DON.org bumper sticker on your car or making phone calls to your friends in the media to cover the story.
The next 90 days are crucial. More than crucial – pivotal! We are going to move mountains by inaugural day.
I’m going to be traveling around the country rallying support. I’m going to be raising money for ads, materials for distribution, and hopefully an agent to help with publicity! I don’t want to give up on my dad; I want to give it my all!
Dad and I had a long heart to heart yesterday in Oakdale, LA. He is hopeful but cautious, positive but realistic, angry but oh so funny. He made me laugh and cry all at the same time!
I promised him I would say thank you for him, that I would write and encourage you to work hard over the next ninety days. We need your talents, your connections, and your resources. Everyone has something to offer.
We cannot forget that Dad was dragged away in handcuffs and shackles five years ago and taken into solitary confinement because some people really do not fight fairly. We have to fight back (but fairly)!
Please join me in this movement, over the next 90 days, to free Don Siegelman.
Dana and family
To write Dad, please go here.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Richard Charnin
- Media Matters
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Early America
- Online Journal
- History Unfolding
- The International Human Press
- Media Channel
- Democratic Undergroud
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Election Defense Alliance
- Thom Hartmann
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Talking Points Memo
- The Ostroy Report
- Writers Voice
- William Betz
- t r u t h o u t
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.