‘USA Today’ Notices: ‘Electronic Voting is The Real Threat to Elections’
Also allows ink for ‘Internet Voting’ voting shill, lobbyist…
By Brad Friedman on 9/20/2012, 4:33pm PT
Meanwhile, as the War Over Which Americans Get to Exercise Their Right to Vote rages on, concern about how the votes of those who do get to vote, will (or won’t) be tabulated, goes largely unnoticed. Again.
USA Today takes a moment to mention that point in an unbylined editorial headlined ‘Electronic voting is the real threat to elections’. Their headline may understate the very real concerns about access to the polls, because these two issues — both access to the polls and accurate, transparent tabulation of ballots — have always been two sides of the same coin.
Both issues must be assured for an election with anything close to integrity.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Richard Charnin
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Media Matters
- Words of Power
- The International Human Press
- Media Channel
- The Ostroy Report
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Mainstream Baptist
- Democratic Undergroud
- History Unfolding
- Cody Lyon
- Barry Gordon
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The Rude Pudit
- Online Journal
- Writers Voice
- t r u t h o u t
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.