The Case for Impeaching Federal Judge Mark Fuller
Suppose that you were having to sue someone. A car wreck, perhaps; or maybe you needed them evicted from the house you were renting them. You know you’re in the right, and you go to the courthouse on the day of the trial, confident that, with the facts and the law both on your side, the judge will render a proper judgment in your favor.
Then, when you lose the case, you are dumbfounded. You file an appeal, but you can’t figure out how you could have lost.
Only after the trial, while the appeals court is considering your case, do you find out that the judge who ruled against you has extensive business dealings with the party you were suing in front of him. Not only that, your opponent’s lawyer also represents your opponent in his business dealings with the judge.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Democratic Undergroud
- The International Human Press
- Talking Points Memo
- Election Defense Alliance
- Media Matters
- Mainstream Baptist
- Cody Lyon
- William Betz
- alias Bruce
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Early America
- Words of Power
- Writers Voice
- The Rude Pudit
- History Unfolding
- t r u t h o u t
- Thom Hartmann
- Richard Charnin
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Online Journal
- Barry Gordon
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.