From Tom Kiely:
We will be having a very important show tomorrow night (Tuesday Aug. 21st 6pm CST) that I would like to let you know about.
For several years now INN, along with many others, has championed the cause of former Alabama Governor Don Siegelman. Governor Siegelman and an associate are the victims of a foul political prosecution by the federal government under the George W. Bush justice department with continued hostility from the Obama justice department.
The case of Governor Siegelman is an unbelievable thicket of corruption and conflict of interest by our federal officials which we have gone into many times. So vile is his case that over 50 former states attorneys general, from both political parties, have been moved to petition the government to review it.
Due to this intervention the Governor was released from prison where he had already spent 9 months, much of it in solitary confinement, pending review. Well, his case has been reviewed—and his appeal rejected.
For this reason, unless there is intervention from the Obama justice department, the 66-year-old Governor must report to federal authorities on September 11th to return to prison for six and one half more years.
On tomorrow’s show Don will be our guest. I ask you to please tune in and after having heard what Don has to say I urge you to consider supporting his cause The website that has been setup on Don’s behalf, including a petition to President Obama, is: http://www.donsiegelman.org/
INN World Report Radio
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Evil GOP Bastards
- t r u t h o u t
- Online Journal
- Early America
- Media Matters
- Writers Voice
- alias Bruce
- Media Channel
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Cody Lyon
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Election Defense Alliance
- Richard Charnin
- The Rude Pudit
- The International Human Press
- History Unfolding
- Talking Points Memo
- Barry Gordon
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Democratic Undergroud
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.