And then what will WI Dems do? Anything?
WI-Gov: A brand-new Marquette Law School poll has GOP Gov. Scott Walker up just 48-47 over Milwaukee mayor Tom Barrett among likely voters, though former Dane County Executive Kathleen Falk trails by a wider margin, 49-43. Barrett also leads Falk 38-21 in the Democratic primary. What’s particularly interesting is that the race has actually tightened since Marquette’s last poll, in spite of the fact that Walker has spent $8.6 million since January (not counting what his allies have forked out)—vastly more than Democrats have. However, Democrats actually perform slightly better among registered voters, suggesting there may be a small but important enthusiasm gap favoring the other side. Click through for all the numbers and our full analysis at Daily Kos Elections.
3 Comments to “With Walker “up” by just 1 point in latest WI poll, he’ll likely “win” by 2 or 3 or even more”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Massive protest fails to halt tuition hikes at UC
- TPP will let corporations rule the world—and so the corporate press has blacked it out…
- Cult-like corporation takes a shot at freedom of the press
- UK students offer model for the world, by marching for “free education”
- Testing for Ebola in a New York minute!
- Zack Taylor on Spooks in academia
- susan on Manhattan’s latest giant eyesore will have three floors just for “maid’s rooms”
- blaze doric on Calling Russia “the aggressor,” US is the one that wants a war
- Jonelle on Did Romney cheat as well as lie?
- Die Woche im Rückspiegel betrachtet | Lars Schall on Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- US votes AGAINST resolution condemning the glorification of Nazism
- US news blackout on Ebola death in Brooklyn?
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- The Ostroy Report
- Talking Points Memo
- Online Journal
- The Rude Pudit
- Media Matters
- Barry Gordon
- Early America
- Cody Lyon
- Richard Charnin
- Veterans for Common Sense
- alias Bruce
- t r u t h o u t
- The International Human Press
- Election Defense Alliance
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- William Betz
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.