Absentee ballots for recall election will not go out on time
MADISON (WKOW) — Absentee ballots that were supposed to be mailed out today for the June 5th recall election, will not go out to voters until Friday.
That’s what staff attorneys told the Government Accountability Board Tuesday morning.
By state law, absentee ballots are required to go out 21 days before an election.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Election Defense Alliance
- Early America
- The International Human Press
- Richard Charnin
- History Unfolding
- Media Matters
- Mainstream Baptist
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The Rude Pudit
- The Ostroy Report
- Democratic Undergroud
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Barry Gordon
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Thom Hartmann
- t r u t h o u t
- Media Channel
- Online Journal
- William Betz
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.