All the Ads Pulled from Rush Limbaugh’s Show
Mar 6, 2012
Less than 10 companies had pulled their ads from Rush Limbaugh’s radio show Tuesday, when The Atlantic Wire counted the ads still running on the Washington, D.C.-area WMAL broadcast. Since then, the number pulling their ads has more than doubled.
Here’s our tally of the companies — both national and local — who’ve stopped supporting Limbaugh, despite his apology Monday for calling Sandra Fluke a prostitute for her testimony before Congress.
Update: We’re trying to keep a running tally of all the advertisers who’ve pulled their spots from Limbaugh’s radio show — or say their ads aired during his show were done so by mistake — but it’s tough! If you see a company that’s pulled its ads not listed among the 50 here, send an email or tell us in the comments.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Mainstream Baptist
- Richard Charnin
- Thom Hartmann
- Writers Voice
- Early America
- The Ostroy Report
- History Unfolding
- Election Defense Alliance
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Democratic Undergroud
- Talking Points Memo
- Cody Lyon
- t r u t h o u t
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- William Betz
- Veterans for Common Sense
- The International Human Press
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.