Nevada Election Result Likely Fraudulent, Ron Paul Votes Seemingly Discarded
Posted on February 7, 2012 by Gekko
by Daniel aka ‘Vision Victory’, Future Money Trends:
Something Is WRONG with the Nevada Election Results.
FutureMoneyTrends.com normally doesn’t comment on politics, but we have to mention this as there is definitely something wrong with the Nevada election results. First off, this was a very small election, so getting the results should have been easy. Yet for some reason, the Nevada State Republican party took 3 days to give us a final count of only 32,894 votes.
***No matter who you support, anytime we have something wrong with an election, it effects all of us, so we should all be concerned. Did Ron Paul Really Come in 3rd?
One clear trend in this 2012 election is that Ron Paul’s support is much larger than it was in 2008. For example, when you compare 2008 to 2012 vote totals, Ron Paul has increased his support in each state, significantly.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The International Human Press
- Cody Lyon
- t r u t h o u t
- History Unfolding
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Writers Voice
- The Ostroy Report
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Media Matters
- alias Bruce
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Talking Points Memo
- Thom Hartmann
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Words of Power
- Barry Gordon
- The Rude Pudit
- William Betz
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.