Republican election fraud epidemic continues…
The state GOP itself has stolen the state for Mitt Romney in Maine’s 2012 Caucuses. Period.
Might Romney be the actual winner once all votes are actually cast and counted? Perhaps. But the fact is, the Maine Republican Party has purposely blocked that from happening and the apparent loser in all of this — beside the voters of Maine — is Congressman Ron Paul who, according to the official results reported by the state GOP last Saturday night, “lost” to Romney by just 194 votes.
Adding to the outrage, the election fraud was perpetrated by the Chairman of the state’s Republican Party, Charlie Webster.
Readers of The BRAD BLOG may well remember Webster as the man who spent months attempting to wholesale disenfranchise thousands of legal student voters in the state of Maine, on the entirely fraudulent basis that they were committing “voter fraud” because they were out-of-state students who, living in Maine and going to school there most of the year, should be, nonetheless, barred from voting there.
Federal law clearly states otherwise, allowing such students to vote in Maine. And even the Sec. of State there, Republican Charles E. Summers, Jr., who investigated Webster’s “evidence” for his case, found it to be entirely baseless. (Though that didn’t keep Summers himself from sending threatening letters to many of those perfectly legal student voters, in apparent hopes of intimidating them into not casting their votes in The Pine Tree State.)
While Webster was pretending that massive voter fraud was occurring in Maine, he has now, himself committed a massive case of election fraud by announcing the winner of last week’s Maine Caucuses as Mitt Romney despite his full knowledge that voters in at least three different counties have been entirely disenfranchised, with their votes not included in his “final” results. Many of those voters haven’t even been allowed to cast their votes yet at all.
Last Saturday Night, the scheduled end of the week long state caucuses, Webster announced before live television cameras with much fanfare: “I’m now gonna announce the winner of the Maine GOP poll. And that winner is Mitt Romney.”
But Webster was lying, and committing a massive act of knowing election fraud in the process as he made his announcement. His deceptive act was simply the latest in a grotesque and growing series of election fraud acts carried out this year by high-level GOP personalities and officials, including confirmed and alleged fraud by several of the party’s Presidential contenders…
FULL STORY: http://www.bradblog.com/?p=9123
One Comment to “Ron Paul robbed by GOP in Maine”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- A thought on that strong odor coming from the White House
- Today Ukraine, tomorrow Canada!
- Some dangerous baloney from the Sage of Omaha
- At next year’s Oscars, how about a (posthumous) award for Leni Riefenstahl?
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Some dangerous baloney from the Sage of Omaha
- Two things that never happened: "the Bowling Green massacre," and "Russia's invasion of Ukraine"
- Media Channel
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Thom Hartmann
- The Ostroy Report
- Mainstream Baptist
- Richard Charnin
- alias Bruce
- Election Defense Alliance
- Cody Lyon
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Writers Voice
- Barry Gordon
- Talking Points Memo
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Democratic Undergroud
- Media Matters
- The Rude Pudit
- The International Human Press
- History Unfolding
- Words of Power
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.