Another name on the Dishonor Roll of Republicans convicted of election/voter fraud—including California party op Mark Jacoby, phone-jammer Allan Raymond, who helped “elect” New Hampshire’s John Sununu to the Senate, and the eight who went down for election-stealing in Clay County, Kentucky.
Since 2000, the GOP would not have held Congressional majorities, or many top state offices (including governor), without election theft, because their “base” is way out on the fringe. They’re so far right they think Obama’s on the left—and yet, despite their actual minority, they could “take back” the White House, just Bush/Cheney did—twice—against the will of the electorate.
So why, oh why, do Democrats refuse to face this issue? We’ve been asking this key question for the last ten years; and we’ll be asking it for years to come, until we know the answers.
Charlie White, Indiana Election Chief, Found Guilty Of Voter Fraud
INDIANAPOLIS — While Republican Gov. Mitch Daniels held off Saturday on appointing a permanent replacement for the state elections chief convicted early that morning of voter fraud, Democrats said they planned to move quickly to wrest control of the politically powerful office from the GOP.
A jury from Hamilton County, just north of Indianapolis, deliberated for 13 hours before convicting Republican Secretary of State Charlie White on six felony charges. Among other things, White was accused of lying about his address on voter registration forms.
Indiana law does not allow felons to hold statewide office, and Daniels quickly appointed White’s chief deputy, Jerry Bonnet, as interim secretary of state. But the governor said he was holding off on naming a permanent replacement because a judge could reduce the charge to a misdemeanor, allowing White to regain the office.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Talking Points Memo
- The Ostroy Report
- Democratic Undergroud
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Thom Hartmann
- Online Journal
- t r u t h o u t
- The International Human Press
- Barry Gordon
- Words of Power
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Media Matters
- Election Defense Alliance
- alias Bruce
- Richard Charnin
- Veterans for Common Sense
- History Unfolding
- Cody Lyon
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.