From Mark Adams:
See below. I have also attached a screen shot and a pdf of the CBS exit poll in case things are corrected before you view the links.
Mark A. Adams JD/MBA
Either they don’t understand what exit means or someone forgot to correct the date when they cooked the “poll” numbers up the day before the election!!! See http://www.cbsnews.com/primary-election-results-2012/exit.shtml?state=FL&race=P&jurisdiction=0&party=R
For more info, see http://www.cbsnews.com/primary-election-results-2012/pdf/methodsstatement_2012.pdf?tag=contentBody;surveyMethodology It claims that the “news” media’s pollsters interviewed voters as they left the polling places.
So, once again, is the date an error or a telling mistake?
Mark A. Adams JD/MBA
P.S. See more below.
Subject: [ronpaul-48] Surprise, Surprise – Not Really
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:22:19 -0500
Of course, the “news” media claimed that they based their call on exit polls based on a sample of the less than 2/3rds of voters who had voted by late afternoon on election day. This does not include those who voted in early voting or by absentee ballot.
However, in 2008, one of the Project Vote Count leaders, Dan Gonzales, made a public records request regarding the location of the “news” media’s exit polls to the Supervisor of Elections for his county, and we did an exit poll at one of the precincts that the “news” media said that they were going to do one at. The “news” media’s exit pollster never showed up at that precinct and Dan went to the other couple of precincts which the media claimed that it was going to conduct exit polls at in his county and there were no exit polls at those either!!! Yes, the “news” media just makes up exit polls, too!
Unfortunately, the shills who surround Ron Paul have screwed everything up by once again resisting all efforts to deter election fraud and all efforts to get the news to Ron Paul that counting votes in secret is unconstitutional. I tried to wake everyone up a couple hundred times, but unfortunately, almost no one listened. Now, I can only say, “I told you so.”
I can still get a random poll done. So far, a total of $250 has been pledged towards the $2500 total. Unfortunately, if a lot more people don’t step up and promise to pitch in by Noon tomorrow, then it will be too late to have a chance to make a difference and Ron Paul’s campaign will be over, just like the shills wanted.
Mark A. Adams JD/MBA
P.S. Notice that the “news” media’s article calls it for Romney and says Ron Paul was in 4th place, but gives no numbers. That’s sort of like John Tate running the Campaign “for” Liberty for 3 years and not putting out a single bit of information about how liberty is supposed to be secured.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- t r u t h o u t
- Media Matters
- Democratic Undergroud
- Online Journal
- Early America
- The International Human Press
- The Ostroy Report
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Mainstream Baptist
- Cody Lyon
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Talking Points Memo
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Rude Pudit
- Election Defense Alliance
- History Unfolding
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The Existentialist Cowboy
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.