AP—like the NYTimes, WashPost, CNN and all the rest—gives Putin’s “voter fraud” (i.e., election fraud) BIG PLAY.
And where’s the coverage of the myriad vote-blocking measures over here? It’s nearly all online, on websites like (in this case) WI Voices, and blogs like BradBlog and Election Defense Alliance (and News from Underground).
Thus the US press does not report election theft unless it happens (or is said to happen) in Bad Places like Iran, Venezuela, Nicaragua and Russia; and that long journalistic silence is precisely why election theft goes on and on right here in the United States—and so it will keep happening, unless/until the 99% decide to OCCUPY AMERICA’S ELECTIONS.
Russia Protests: Thousands Rally Against Vote Fraud, Putin
JIM HEINTZ and VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV 12/10/11 07:00 PM ET Associated Press
Wisconsin Couple Unable to get ID to Vote
By Heidi Herron
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Talking Points Memo
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Online Journal
- Words of Power
- History Unfolding
- Democratic Undergroud
- t r u t h o u t
- Richard Charnin
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The Ostroy Report
- William Betz
- Cody Lyon
- Media Matters
- Barry Gordon
- Election Defense Alliance
- The Rude Pudit
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Writers Voice
- Mainstream Baptist
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.