Excerpt via: http://ask.metafilter.com/199580/Robocall-from-Justice-for-All
Robocall from “Justice for All”
Just got a robo call on my cell phone from an organization calling themselves “Justice for All.” They support the Occupy movement, as I do, but I don’t want them calling me anymore and using up my cellphone minutes. Their number came up as “Unavailable.” Can’t find anything about them via Google. Anyone heard of them, and know how to reach them? I want to tell them to take me off their call list. (I’m already on the National Do Not Call registry.)
posted by ljshapiro to law & government (16 answers total)
My gut reaction? False flag operation from funded political operatives to discredit OWS and piss off call recipients. I can’t find anything resembling an OWS “Justice for All” org yet.
posted by Edogy at 4:00 PM on October 28 [3 favorites]
One Comment to “Robo-calls “for” #OWS are meant to turn recipients AGAINST it”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Democratic Undergroud
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Early America
- t r u t h o u t
- Online Journal
- Media Channel
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Richard Charnin
- Barry Gordon
- Election Defense Alliance
- William Betz
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Media Matters
- The International Human Press
- Cody Lyon
- Mainstream Baptist
- History Unfolding
- Talking Points Memo
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.