- GOP obsession with a one-term Obama – exacts poetic revenge on Dems when Slick Willie Peroted Poppy Bush’s try #2;
- A well-documented, pandemic predeliction to steal elections – on steroids since 1998;
- Their tireless efforts to restrict the votes of black, browns, youth and anyone else with the temerity to vote for Democrats, mostly pushed through by state-elected Tea Party puppets, many of whose 2010 elections were, you know (see #2) – works out nicely, don’t you think? Estimates say this effort alone may cost the Oh-Man upwards of 5 million lost votes;
- Taking crash courses in CAD mapping in order to micro-manage the redistricting process house-by-house. The people of the Sunshine State – Florida – passed Amendments 5 &6, in 2010. These required the state lege to stop dicking around with the process and put together fair, contiguous and balanced districts. Guess what? They don’t wanna and they ended up going to court (spending taxpayer bux in the process), rather than obey the clear (63%) will of the people. Are these driven ideologues, or what? Stay tuned for a fait accompli, take-it-or-leave-it gambit early next June.
- Using dirty tricks to entrap and destroy the likes of ACORN and League of Women Voters, both of whose main mission is to enroll new voters. Apparently they don’t care that these organizations would enroll even Beelzebub, uh, Karl Rove himself (the only alleged human I would gladly disenfranchise), or any other Republican, for that matter;
- Finally, just look at the Herculean effort to bag Don Siegelman. If you’ll go to those lengths, AE is no big deal after that level of skullduggery.
Blog: ORBizen Memo http://orbizenmemo.blogspot.com/
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” – Krishnamurti
2 Comments to “Is Americans Elect a rightist con?”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The Ostroy Report
- William Betz
- Media Channel
- Words of Power
- Mainstream Baptist
- Richard Charnin
- Media Matters
- alias Bruce
- Online Journal
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Writers Voice
- Talking Points Memo
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- History Unfolding
- Election Defense Alliance
- The International Human Press
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.