Shocking new evidence Republicans have been stealing elections
Someday Americans may know the name of King Lincoln Bronzeville v. Blackwell like they know Brown v. Board of Education. This case was filed on August 31, 2006 over allegations stemming from vote count irregularities and voter suppression in violation of the 1st, 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution in the presidential election of 2004 in Ohio.
In an article on Common Dreams on Sunday 11/6/11 Bob Fitrakis and Harvey Wasserman ask whether Proposition # 2 will be defeated by the 20 point margin it is leading by or will it be stolen, just like the 2004 election by a 1% intent on crushing working people and stealing huge sums of money.
Wasserman and Fitrakis have authored four books on election protection including, Did George W. Bush Steal America’s 2004 Election?, As Goes Ohio: Election Theft since 2004, How the GOP Stole the 2004 Election, and What Happened in Ohio, so they know about election theft.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- History Unfolding
- Online Journal
- Cody Lyon
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- William Betz
- alias Bruce
- Talking Points Memo
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Election Defense Alliance
- The Rude Pudit
- Richard Charnin
- Media Matters
- Writers Voice
- Media Channel
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Thom Hartmann
- Early America
- Veterans for Common Sense
- The Ostroy Report
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.