Obama lost 5% to fraud in 2008. There is no reason to expect that the fraud factor will decrease in 2012.
But Obama’s unpopular with his 2008 base. Assume that his 2008 True 58% share is reduced to 55%. With a further 5% reduction due to election fraud, it’s a virtual dead heat.
And the analysis does not even factor in all the new disenfranchised voters…
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two things that never happened: "the Bowling Green massacre," and "Russia's invasion of Ukraine"
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- Media Channel
- History Unfolding
- Media Matters
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- William Betz
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Words of Power
- Online Journal
- Early America
- Democratic Undergroud
- alias Bruce
- The Rude Pudit
- The Ostroy Report
- Election Defense Alliance
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Cody Lyon
- The International Human Press
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.