Make this killer video go viral.
Below is an email from Dr. Marybeth Carlberg, a MoveOn member from New York who created a petition at SignOn.org that is getting a lot of attention and may be of interest to people in your area. If you have concerns or feedback about this petition, click here.
Dear New York MoveOn member,
Bill A07400, proposed by Assemblyman Robert Sweeney, Chair of the Environmental Conservation Committee, would suspend hydraulic fracturing in New York State. It passed in the Assembly, however the Senate has not yet acted on this legislation.
We are opposed to hydrofracking due to the long-term, irreversible adverse environmental and health impacts, and we are asking our Senate leaders to take a stand and oppose permitting until more studies are completed.
That’s why I created a petition to the New York State Senate and Governor Andrew Cuomo on SignOn.org, which says:
We are citizens of New York who oppose high-volume horizontal hydrofracking. We request our Senate leaders act urgently to support Bill A07400 to suspend hydrofracking and bring this bill to the floor for vote.
Will you sign the petition? Click here to add your name, and then pass it along to your friends:
–Dr. Marybeth Carlberg
The text above was written by Dr. Marybeth Carlberg, not by MoveOn staff, and MoveOn is not responsible for the content. This email was sent through MoveOn’s secure system, and your information has been kept private.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Media Channel
- William Betz
- Writers Voice
- Online Journal
- Suburban Guerrilla
- alias Bruce
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- The Rude Pudit
- Democratic Undergroud
- Words of Power
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- t r u t h o u t
- Early America
- Talking Points Memo
- History Unfolding
- Election Defense Alliance
- Richard Charnin
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.