We will meet in the middle of Washington Square Park and march together to City Hall, where we’ll join the Community/ Labor March in Solidarity with Occupy Wall Street, endorsed by dozens of NYC unions and community groups, including the United Federation of Teachers, SEIU 32BJ and SEIU 1199, the Transit Workers Union Local 100, Make the Road
New York, New Yorkers Against Budget Cuts, the Alliance for Quality Education, and more!
We will also be joining students from around the city who
Join us to protest the arrest of 700 marchers on the Brooklyn Bridge yesterday, while the banksters who wrecked the economy remain free.
millions from their homes, while bank profits soar.
Join us because We Are the 99 Percent!
If your group would like to endorse, please be in touch!
Most importantly, spread the word by inviting ALL of your friends on Facebook, making announcements in your classes, and sharing this e-mail.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gitmo on Lake Michigan: Chicago PD’s “black site” is a glaring crime against the Bill of Rights
- New York’s highest court agrees to hear the case against NYU’s lunatic expansion plan
- USA is going all Tonkin Gulf on Russia
- “Christian” school in Texas honors Torturer-in-Chief
- New findings show that charter schools do NOT “perform” as advertised
- Please SIGN Elizabeth Warren’s petition to halt “fast track” of TPP! on
- Education should be free, and so should student debtors on
- Exit polls in Florida show Democrat way, way ahead in race for governor on
- Don’t buy these products from Koch Industries! on
- PETITION to the US State Department from the family of Dr. Robert Black on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Gitmo on Lake Michigan: Chicago PD's "black site" is a glaring crime against the Bill of Rights
- British court finds NO FRAUD in the research linking autism to MMR vaccine
- Words of Power
- Writers Voice
- Barry Gordon
- Richard Charnin
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Election Defense Alliance
- Democratic Undergroud
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Media Channel
- Cody Lyon
- The Ostroy Report
- The Rude Pudit
- Early America
- History Unfolding
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- t r u t h o u t
- Media Matters
- The International Human Press
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.