If that doesn’t work, try this:
Testimony by Lizzy Phelan: “The war on Libya is a war on Africa”
VOLTAIRE NETWORK | 14 OCTOBER 2011
Back in the UK, after several months spent in Libya covering NATO war crimes and uncovering mainstream media lies, freelance journalist Lizzie Phelan continues to fight for truth and justice on behalf of the Libyan people. Her testimony below is a gripping example of her commitment.
Lizzie Phelan spent her last days in Libya – where she was reporting for PressTV – trapped in the Rixos Hotel, together with Thierry Meyssan, Mahdi Nazemroaya and two other members of the Voltaire Network team.
She said a Western-backed genocide is taking place in Libya and there are no independent journalists left on the ground to cover the story.
WhoWhatWhy’s Libya Primer:
The (Still) Untold Back Story To Qaddafi’s Demise
By Russ Baker on Oct 20, 2011
Gaddafi’s Murder And International Law
Firoze Manji: Nothing in international law allows regime change and assassination of a leader
You received this message because you are subscribed to Mark Crispin Miller’s “News From Underground” newsgroup. If you’d like to donate to News From Underground, please visit http://markcrispinmiller.com/donate – we appreciate your ongoing support.
Ways to unsubscribe, 1) send a blank email to email@example.com. PLEASE NOTE: you must unsubscribe using the SAME email with which you subscribed; 2) go to http://groups.google.com/group/newsfromunderground and click on the “Unsubscribe or change membership” link in the yellow bar at the top of the page, then click the “Unsubscribe” button on the next page.
For more News From Underground, visit http://markcrispinmiller.com
4 Comments to “Now that Libya’s been “liberated” and Gaddafi murdered, where’s the evidence against him? (MUST-SEE talk by Lizzy Phelan + 2 other items)”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Thom Hartmann
- Media Matters
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- alias Bruce
- Democratic Undergroud
- The Rude Pudit
- William Betz
- Media Channel
- The International Human Press
- The Ostroy Report
- Barry Gordon
- History Unfolding
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Talking Points Memo
- Richard Charnin
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.