Our Koch Brothers Exposed video investigation has discovered something so tragic it will haunt Charles and David Koch for years to come.
While the brothers wage war against safety precautions, every day their factory is dumping millions of gallons of wastewater into streams that flow near a small rural town in Arkansas.
“The Koch brothers are killing me and my family,” Norma Thompson, a Crossett, Arkansas resident told us during our investigation. She’s lived near the Koch brothers’ mill for 39 years.
In many ways, the Koch brothers personify what’s driving people young and old to fight money in politics, occupy Wall Street and protest in the streets. People are rising up and have identified the overwhelming corporate influence on democracy as a corrosive stain that harms the rest of us.
Our latest video reflects this as we follow the money and prove the Koch brothers buy a system that makes them richer at the expense of everyone else. Through political donations, think tanks and front groups, the Koch brothers are able to weaken safety and oversight laws, which leaves communities like Crossett, Arkansas behind to suffer.
We can stop the Koch brothers from poisoning towns and cities. Local community leaders in Arkansas have volunteered to hand deliver messages directly to Charles and David Koch.
and the Brave New Foundation team
7 Comments to “Koch Industries cleans up by giving cancer to its neighbors”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two things that never happened: "the Bowling Green massacre," and "Russia's invasion of Ukraine"
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- Early America
- The International Human Press
- The Rude Pudit
- Cody Lyon
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- alias Bruce
- t r u t h o u t
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Talking Points Memo
- William Betz
- The Ostroy Report
- Richard Charnin
- Writers Voice
- Mainstream Baptist
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Media Channel
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.