From K. R. Large (edited for brevity):
The chairman of Yahoo! is Roy Bostock, who also serves on the board of directors of Morgan Stanley. In September, Bostock named, as Yahoo’s CEO, Tim Morse, who’s spent his life in financial management. (Prior to his stint as Yahoo!’s Chief Financial Officer, he spent a long time at GE, on the financial side.)
I won’t be wasting my time complaining about this propaganda cast as “news,” but I will be removing Yahoo! from my search engine options, and refrain from using any of their services.
Sadly, Yahoo! has been corporatized, so I expect many similar attacks from its news feeds on the #OWS movement—which dares to advocate direct democracy and a balanced share of power and wealth for the 99% of the world’s population betrayed by the present system.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Cody Lyon
- The Rude Pudit
- Writers Voice
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Early America
- Media Channel
- William Betz
- Richard Charnin
- Online Journal
- History Unfolding
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Barry Gordon
- Words of Power
- Talking Points Memo
- Media Matters
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Democratic Undergroud
- Thom Hartmann
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.